Six Real-World Systems...
The architecture of real systems, documented with the arc42 template. Helps you jumpstart your own documentation. Written by Gernot Starke, Michael Simons and Stefan Zörner.
Here you find links to public arc42 examples. Contact us if you like your system included here…
HTML Sanity Checker (English)
Verbose example for the documentation of a Gradle plugin, created by Dr. Gernot Starke.
Verbose example for a chess engine, created by Stefan Zörner. There is also a book available which describes the creation of this example.
A series of blog posts which describe certain aspects of Gradle and put them into context of arc42. Created by Stefan Zörner.
biking (English) A real world example for a bike activity tracker, created by Michael Simons
Angular 2 (German) A series of blog posts inspired by the Gradle “Starschnitt”. Created by Patrick Roos.
arc42 offers architecture training.Two expert trainers at all times, highly practical and pragmatic, ideal preparation for iSAQB CPSA-Foundation certification.
Next available dates (in German):
- March 28-31st 2023, Munich (fully booked)
- June 27-30 2023, Frankfurt/Main (fully booked, waiting list available)
- Sept 12-15 2023, Frankfurt/Main (fully booked, waiting list available)
- Dec 5-8 2023, Munich
iSAQB Advanced Topics
IMPROVE: Learn to effectively evolve and maintain systems.
- June 19-21 2023, Mannheim (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)
- Nov 28-30 2023, Hamburg (Carola Lilienthal with Gernot Starke)
Req4Arc: Getting your Requirements right.What to do if your requirements need improvement.
- May 22-24 2023, Frankfurt (Peter Hruschka with Gernot Starke)
- September 5-7 2023, Frankfurt (Peter Hruschka with Gernot Starke)
ADOC: Architecture DocumentationHow to efficiently and effectively create and maintain useful technical documentation.
Early bird rates available. Contact us for inhouse training.