Six Real-World Systems...
The architecture of real systems, documented with the arc42 template. Helps you jumpstart your own documentation. Written by Gernot Starke, Michael Simons and Stefan Zörner.
Here you find links to public arc42 examples. Contact us if you like your system included here…
HTML Sanity Checker (Englisch)
Verbose example for the documentation of a Gradle plugin, created by Dr. Gernot Starke.
Verbose example for a chess engine, created by Stefan Zörner. There is also a book available which describes the creation of this example.
A series of blog posts which describe certain aspects of Gradle and put them into context of arc42. Created by Stefan Zörner.
biking (English) A real world example for a bike activity tracker, created by Michael Simons
Angular 2 (German) A series of blog posts inspired by the Gradle “Starschnitt”. Created by Patrick Roos.
arc42 offers architecture training.Two expert trainers at all times, highly practical and pragmatic, ideal preparation for iSAQB CPSA-Foundation certification. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, some workshops might be conducted online.
Next available dates (in German):
- Nov 30th - December 3rd 2021, Munich
- March 15-18 2022, Munich
- June 28-July 1st 2022, Frankfurt
- Sept 13-16th 2022, Frankfurt
iSAQB Advanced Topics
IMPROVE: Learn to effectively evolve and maintain systems.
- Nov 23.-25. 2021, Hamburg (Carola Lilienthal with Gernot Starke)
- May 16.-18. 2022, Frankfurt (Gernot Starke and Peter Hruschka)
Req4Arc: Getting your Requirements right.What to do if your requirements need improvement.
- March 2.-4. 2022, online (Peter Hruschka with Gernot Starke)
- Sept 21.-23 2022, Frankfurt (Peter Hruschka with Gernot Starke)
ADOC: Architecture DocumentationHow to efficiently and effectively create and maintain useful technical documentation.
- May 19.-20th 2022, Frankfurt (Gernot Starke and Peter Hruschka)
- Sept 19.-20th 2022, Frankfurt (Gernot Starke and Peter Hruschka)
Early bird rates available. Contact us for inhouse training.