Six Real-World Systems...
The architecture of real systems, documented with the arc42 template. Helps you jumpstart your own documentation. Written by Gernot Starke, Michael Simons and Stefan Zörner.
Here you find links to public arc42 examples. Contact us if you like your system included here…
HTML Sanity Checker (Englisch)
Verbose example for the documentation of a Gradle plugin, created by Dr. Gernot Starke.
Verbose example for a chess engine, created by Stefan Zörner. There is also a book available which describes the creation of this example.
A series of blog posts which describe certain aspects of Gradle and put them into context of arc42. Created by Stefan Zörner.
biking (English) A real world example for a bike activity tracker, created by Michael Simons
Angular 2 (German) A series of blog posts inspired by the Gradle “Starschnitt”. Created by Patrick Roos.
arc42 offers architecture training and coaching.Two expert trainers at all times, highly practical and pragmatic, ideal preparation for iSAQB CPSA-Foundation certification.
Next available dates (in German):
- Dec 4.-7. 2018, Munich (fully booked)
- March 26.-29. 2019, Munich
- June 25.-28. 2019, Frankfurt
- Sept 24.-27. 2019, Frankfurt
IMPROVE Advanced ArchitectureiSAQB CPSA-Advanced Training, IMPROVE module: Learn to effectively evolve and maintain systems.
- November 27.-29. 2018, Hamburg (Gernot Starke with Carola Lilienthal), few seats available
- March 13.-15. 2019, Munich (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)
- June 4.-6. 2019, Frankfurt/Main (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)