arc42: better software architectures
Effectively communicate architectures. Pragmatic views and crosscutting concepts, compatible to IEEE 1471.
arc42 is based on practical experience of many systems in various domains, from information and web systems, real-time and embedded to business intelligence and data warehouses.
arc42 provides a template for documentation and communication of software and system architectures.
arc42 supports arbitrary technologies and tools.
arc42 is completely process-agnostic, and especially well-suited for lean and agile development approaches.
arc42 offers architecture training and coaching.Two expert trainers at all times, highly practical and pragmatic, ideal preparation for iSAQB CPSA-Foundation certification.
Next available dates (in German):
- Dec 4.-7. 2018, Munich (fully booked)
- March 26.-29. 2019, Munich
- June 25.-28. 2019, Frankfurt
- Sept 24.-27. 2019, Frankfurt
IMPROVE Advanced ArchitectureiSAQB CPSA-Advanced Training, IMPROVE module: Learn to effectively evolve and maintain systems.
- November 27.-29. 2018, Hamburg (Gernot Starke with Carola Lilienthal), few seats available
- March 13.-15. 2019, Munich (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)
- June 4.-6. 2019, Frankfurt/Main (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)