arc42: better software architectures
Effectively communicate architectures. Pragmatic views and crosscutting concepts, compatible to IEEE 1471.
arc42 is based on practical experience of many systems in various domains, from information and web systems, real-time and embedded to business intelligence and data warehouses.
arc42 provides a template for documentation and communication of software and system architectures.
arc42 supports arbitrary technologies and tools.
arc42 is completely process-agnostic, and especially well-suited for lean and agile development approaches.
arc42 is open-source and can be used free of charge, in commercial and private situations. See our license page for details.
arc42 offers architecture training.Two expert trainers at all times, highly practical and pragmatic, ideal preparation for iSAQB CPSA-Foundation certification. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, some workshops might be conducted online.
Next available dates (in German):
- Nov 30th - December 3rd 2021, Munich
- March 15-18 2022, Munich
- June 28-July 1st 2022, Frankfurt
- Sept 13-16th 2022, Frankfurt
iSAQB Advanced Topics
IMPROVE: Learn to effectively evolve and maintain systems.
- Nov 23.-25. 2021, Hamburg (Carola Lilienthal with Gernot Starke)
- May 16.-18. 2022, Frankfurt (Gernot Starke and Peter Hruschka)
Req4Arc: Getting your Requirements right.What to do if your requirements need improvement.
- March 2.-4. 2022, online (Peter Hruschka with Gernot Starke)
- Sept 21.-23 2022, Frankfurt (Peter Hruschka with Gernot Starke)
ADOC: Architecture DocumentationHow to efficiently and effectively create and maintain useful technical documentation.
- May 19.-20th 2022, Frankfurt (Gernot Starke and Peter Hruschka)
- Sept 19.-20th 2022, Frankfurt (Gernot Starke and Peter Hruschka)
Early bird rates available. Contact us for inhouse training.