arc42: better software architectures
Effectively communicate architectures. Pragmatic views and crosscutting concepts, compatible to IEEE 1471.
arc42 is based on practical experience of many systems in various domains, from information and web systems, real-time and embedded to business intelligence and data warehouses.
arc42 provides a template for documentation and communication of software and system architectures.
arc42 supports arbitrary technologies and tools.
arc42 is completely process-agnostic, and especially well-suited for lean and agile development approaches.
arc42 is open-source and can be used free of charge, in commercial and private situations. See our license page for details.
arc42 offers architecture training.Two expert trainers at all times, highly practical and pragmatic, ideal preparation for iSAQB CPSA-Foundation certification.
Next available dates (in German):
- June 25.-28. 2019, Frankfurt (fully booked)
- Sept 3.-6. 2019, Vienna
- Sept 24.-27. 2019, Frankfurt
- Dec 3.-6. 2019, Munich
- March 16.-19. 2020, Munich
iSAQB CPSA-Advanced Training, IMPROVE: Learn
to effectively evolve and maintain systems.
- June 4.-6. 2019, Frankfurt/Main (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka) (few seats available)
- September 11.-13. 2019, Munich (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)
- November 26.-28. 2019, Hamburg (Gernot Starke with Carola Lilienthal)
- March 10.-12. 2020, Munich (Gernot Starke with Peter Hruschka)